Sunday, August 10, 2008

FRIENDSHIP QUOTES!

I was looking through alot of blogs and i found one that had a whole bunch of friendship quotes and im like these are GREAT! So I had to put a few on my blog.
"A friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway!"
"However rare true love may be, it is less so than friendship!"
These are so great and mean a lot when you have friends like mine. Not going to mention any names, ALEXA, but I just want them, whoever they are, to know how much I love them!

1 comment:

Soul Sisters said...

Dear Soul Sister


Hayley u r such a great friend.I am sooo lucky to have u.I was reading a story called soul sisters and they knew what they r thinking even when they havent said it yet that made me think of u. i know when u r sad mad scared and when i am sad u always know how to make me feel better. i really appritiate u. u r the world to me. i hope we will continue to be my best friend. Thanks for all u do u have made me learn to take a joke be a better peron. you have also told me some crazy things. i know what u r thinking right now you have too alexa so i wouldnt be talking well my point is if we could get through ten years we can get through a life time. u have made it the best eleven years of my life. out of all the eleven years. hahaha. thanks for everything


Love always,

????? ??????


Ps i forgot my name again.